Participate in the ‘Discover the e-car’ campaign
- You will get to experience one of the four modern e-cars: the BMW-i3, Renault Zoé, Nissan Leaf, or Mini Electric (subject to availability).
- You may use the e-car, including charging, for one week (for travelling up to 2,000 km).
- You pay a personal contribution of € 50.00 and sign for a limited insurance excess of € 250.00.
- To be eligible to participate in ‘Discover the e-car’, you must be aged 25 or older, and have held a valid type B driving licence for at least three years.
- After the trial, we will ask you several questions about your experience and you will receive an offer without obligation to purchase, lease, or share an electric car as your next car. That’s how we help you to definitively ‘make the move’ to electric driving.
How does it work?
- See below if your employer is a partner of Zuid-Limburg Bereikbaar and participating in the ‘Discover the e-car’ campaign.
- Click on your employer and you will be redirected directly to the GoodMoovs platform. Create an account on GoodMoovs with your business email address and accept the General Conditions. (*)
- From now on, you can schedule your trial (electric car, trial period, and pick-up location; this is a branch of the car dealers Janssen Kerres or Keram in South Limburg) on the GoodMoovs platform. (**)
- If you already have a GoodMoovs account, log in and go to the menu item [My settings - services] and participate in Discover the e-car.
- On the day the trial starts, you collect the reserved car from a branch of Janssen Kerres or Keram.
- The safety and health of our participants are paramount. We keep to the appropriate distance and pay extra attention to cleaning the e-cars.
- We provide you with the information you need to use the GoodMoovs platform and the instructions for the relevant electric car, charging, and what to do in an emergency.
- After the trial, you return the e-car to the branch of Janssen Kerres or Keram and receive an offer without obligation to purchase, lease, or share your first electric car.
* The Goodmoovs platform shows General Conditions, mainly focussed on a situation wherein electric cars are leased and made available for employees via their employers. The use of the Goodmoovs platform for 'Discover the e-car' differs on several aspects from what has been described in the General and Account Conditions of Goodmoovs. These aspects have been described in the Product Conditions 'Discover the e-car'. In the event of a conflict between these Product Conditions and the General and Account Conditions of Goodmoovs, the Product Conditions will prevail.
** We hope to offer everyone a trial, but have a maximum of 500 to allocate.
Renault Zoe ZE50 R135
Starting price: €35,190
Operating radius: 315 km
Usable battery capacity: 52.0 kWh
Vehicle consumption: 14,2-19,6 kWh/100 km
Starting price: €34,900
Operating radius: 185 km
Usable battery capacity: 28,9 Kw
Vehicle consumption: 13,8 - 18,6 kWh/100 km
BMW i3 120 Ah
Starting price: €42,411
Operating radius: 235 km
Usable battery capacity: 37,9 Kw
Vehicle consumption: 13,8 - 19 kWh/100 km
Source: ev-database.nl, 2020